Swank Motion Pictures, Inc.® is dedicated to helping your program be as successful as possible. That's why we have created yet another resource for you to use in promoting your on-campus movie series. Check out our helpful suggestions on how to print these materials.
Check back soon for additional promotional items for more films!
Tips For Using Swank’s Promotion Materials
You’ve selected your movies, secured your location and now you need to promote.
Each of the files is a customizable PDF. You may enter any and all information regarding your movie event in the allotted space. It is best to include the time, date, location, admission and any other information that students may need in order to attend your movie event.
How To Print Swank’s Promotion Materials
- Utilize your campus’ printshop. If you can’t find your campus’ printshop or it doesn’t have one, you can visit any Office Max, Office Depot, FedEx Office (formerly Kinkos) or any other printshop.
- Print the following items double-sided:
- Movie Tickets
- Door Hangers
- For the sticker sheets, sticker paper should be available at the same retailers that provide the printing services. Print round stickers using Avery Label #5294.
- Print table tents on 11x17 paper.
- Use white card stock paper for printing. This paper is heavier and will make your items look more professional.
- Ask the printshop to cut-down your materials. This will save you time and allow you to promote your event more quickly.
- To download Email images and Facebook images, right click on image and save to your computer by selecting “Save As”.